I was unable to import my Cinestyle color-profile into my Canon 70D because the importing option was grayed out. I recorded a video that shows the solution to solving this problem.
Here are the written instructions to resolving this issue.
- Connect Camera With USB.
- Open EOS utility.
- Press Camera settings/Remote shooting.
- Click on Live View Shoot.
- You can now access Register used defined files .
- Check if the 'Register Picture Style File' import folder is grayed out. If your folder is still grayed out continue with the instructions below.
- Turn movie live view off (Enter Picture Mode).
- The folder that was previously grayed out in the menu settings should no longer be grayed out.
- Import your color profile.
Let me know if this works for you.